What data do we collect?
We collect the following data from our online contact forms:
- Email address
- Company name
- Your contact message
How do we collect your data?
Data is only collected when the contact form is submitted, you directly provide us with all data we collect.
How will we use your data?
The data submitted to CLI Systems is used for email communication, including quoting, questions on our service, and general inquiries. By providing your email address, unless explicitly stated in the contact message, you concent to email contact by CLI Systems for the purposes of business engagement, as well as sharing new services offered by CLI Systems. Email addresses submitted to CLI Systems are also used for internal promotional mailing for offerings that we think you might like. No information is shared with third parties outside of CLI Systems.
How do we store your data?
Any personal information submitted to CLI Systems is stored in secure email accounts of CLI Systems employees.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at any date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user (based in the EU or UK) is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us